LCD Type Series
- ST-660S：EM format (125KHz)
- ST-660SM： Mifare format (13.56MHz)
- ST-660SMF： Mifare SOCA format (13.56MHz)
- ST-660SMH： Mifare SOCA V.2 format (13.56MHz)
- Note：SOCA format has special encryption for higher security and it is incompatible with other formats.
- Stand-alone model with built-in LCD display and keypad.
- 16X2 STN LCD backlight display, 4 LED indicator lights, 2 photo-couplers input points, and 3 output points.
- 2x6 Stainless steel durable buttons, anti-acidity and salinity.
- 8 sets of door opening password available for user to set.
- Duress code installation. If user is being held as hostage, specific password can be entered and help signal will be dispatched immediately.
- Trespassing or enter without card will activate the alarm.
- Single (proximity or card number entry) or batch registration.
- Registration or deletion on a specific card.
- Tamper switch available. Alarm will be activated when it is being tampered or moved with force.
- Door closing time (0-255 seconds) is available for user to set. 255 seconds as Toggle mode (for security system). 00 second as door opening (0.5seconds) time for automatic door or Trigger state.
- Fireproof polycarbonate material for outer casing (thickness of 3mm). Available in white or dark-gray.
- Special screws designed for both upper and lower covers, which require special tool to dismantle.
- 2,000pcs. card capacity, 8-digit card number.(ST-660:10,000 pcs card capacity)
- Five door opening methods: Password, proximity card, proximity card plus password, password or proximity card, special system password.
- Power consumption: 150mA (standby); 180mA (operation)
- Maximum proximity distance: 20cm (125KHz), 5cm (13.56MHz) (depending on types of card).
- Frequency: 125KHz or 13.56MHz. Power supply: 12VDC±10％
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃; Humidity: 85%Rh max.
- Dimensions: 160(L)×100(W)×30(H) (mm)
- Certification: CE