- ST-720EA：EM-Marin format (125KHz)
- ST-720MA：Mifare format (13.56MHz)
- ST-720MAF：Mifare SOCA format (13.56MHz)
- ST-720MAH：Mifare SOCA V.2 format (13.56MHz)
- Note：SOCA format has special encryption for higher security and it is incompatible with other formats.
- Slim type and require only 6cm to install.
- External RELAY module to enhance security.
- Multiple water proof design to be able to install outdoors. Built-in doorbell push button.
- 8 sets of door open password available to set.
- Anti-duress function available and user is able to enter specific password to send help signal.
- Alarm will activate when unauthorized entry or access occurred.
- Single card proximity entry, single card number entry, or batch entry and cards are able to issue in advance.
- Add new or delete specific card.
- Anti-tamper function available and alarm will activate when the unit is moved or tampered with force.
- Special memory to prevent loss of data when power cut occurred.
- Door open time (01~98 sec). 99 sec. as normal setting for security setting or releasing. 00 sec. as instant trigger time.
- Fireproof polycarbonate material for casing. White or dark gray available.
- Both upper and lower cases are fixed with special screws. Use of special tool to disassemble.
- Maximum capacity of 1000 cards (8-digit card number).
- 5 door open methods: Password entry, proximity entry, proximity and password entry, password or proximity entry, and special system password entry.
- Power consumption: Stand-by 80mA; Operation 110mA
- Maximum proximity distance: 10cm(125KHz), 5cm(13.56MHz) (depending on types of card)
- Frequency: 125KHz or 13.56MHz. Power supply: 12VDC ±10%
- Operation temperature: 0~60。C; Humidity: 85%Rh max.
- Dimenisions：130(L) X 61(W) X 25(H) (mm)
- Certification: CE