Code Hopping Remote Series
Multi-functional Remote Control Box
- Suitable for roll-up door of the parking lot at apartment tower.
- Use of MICROCHIP anti-copy IC remote transmitter.
- Maximum 1 million sets of remote control code.
- Anti-copy and anti-scanning for user security.
- Each remote control's number has to be in serial for easy management.
- The system can used for up to 1600 transmitters.
- New addition or deletion can be made on any transmitter.
- Maximum 60m of remote control distance between the remote control box and remote control(without any obstacles). Additional booster (SR-80) to increase its distance if they are blocked by steel metal or roll-up door.
- Two sets of automatic shutting function to control two sets of roll-up doors separately. Shutting time is set by user.（10-99 seconds）。
- Automatic voltage switching function. The voltage range is 100V/240V 60HZ.
- The control box and the keypad controller are able to install separately. Install the keypad controller at the security booth for adding and deleting functions. It displays the last fow-digit number of the controller number on the display screen for access control.
- Three methods to register new remote control:
。Enter 6-digit remote control number to register using keypad.
。Use of remote control transmission to register.
。Enter 6-digit remote control number and 4 digit quantity of remote controls for batch registration.
- Two control modes: (1)single roll-up door mode (2)Double roll-up door mode.
- Enter 4-digit system password to enter system setting mode for any system settings of the functions.
- All remote controls must be registered before use.
- Each remote control transmitter has its own 6-digit serial number printed at the back.
- Special memory designed to prevent loss of data when power cut occurred.
- Output Contract rating:10A@240VAC.
- Frequency: 315MHz or 433MHz. Power Supply: 110VAC/220VAC ±10％.
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃; Humidity: 85%Rh max.
- Dimensions:154(L)×103(W)×40(H) (mm)
- Weight: remote control box 553g