Code Hopping Remote Series
Primary Control Box
- Suitable for roll-up doors at resident, business lots and small buildings. It is also available for access control with electric lock.
- The system can used for up to 80 remote controls.
- Special function design to apply on electric lock ( to control 3 set of fail-secure and 1 set of fail-safe electric locks ) for access control. It also has time delay function, door opening time (1-9 seconds) for user to set.
- Use of MICROCHIP anti-copy IC remote transmitter.
- Maximum 1 million sets of remote control code.
- Anti-copy and anti-scanning for user security.
- All remote controls have to be registered before use and the unit has single new adding and batch deleting functions.
- 4 sets of RELAY output, special function button (F button) as power off button for better home security when user is out.
- Special memory designed to prevent loss of data when power cut occurred.
- Automatic voltage switching function. The voltage range is 100V/240V. Output Contract rating:10A@240VAC.
- Frequency: 315MHz or 433MHz. Power Supply: 110VAC/220VAC±10％ .
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃; Humidity: 85%Rh max.
- Dimensions:154(L)×103(W)×40(H) (mm)
- Weight: remote control box 545g SR-30:30g